Here are the cheapest cruise packages that you can enjoy with your family
Cheapest Cruise Packages – The cheapest cruise is worth $40 to $100 per night per person however, this can change depending on the time of the year you are traveling.
Based on the article in Reader’s Digest, from January to March, which is called the “wave season,” is the time of the year that cruise lines are aiming to present more affordable deals. This time of the year, cruise lines are designing packages that can be used later in the year.
You can also get affordable deals if you book an off-season cruise. Example, Caribbean and Mexico cruises are popular during the summer season while the Alaska cruise would be in May or September.
Here are the cheapest cruise packages.
This cruise line offers sailings out of the U.S. (New York, Miami and Orlando) to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Bermuda, New England and Canada, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Egypt, Dubai, South Africa and more. Price starts at $129 per person.
- Limited-time specials as free drinks and Wi-Fi
- Up to $200 onboard credit (which can be used to book extras like shore excursions or spa treatments)
- Kids Sail Free program (all children under 18 traveling in the same cabin as their parents travel free all year-round)
Port taxes, registration costs, insurance, flights and transfers are excluded. Under this cruise line, a 6-night southern Caribbean cruise for as low as $219 total per person is being offered.
Carnival Cruise Line
The cruise that this company offers start as low as $169 per person. You can enjoy the beauty of Alaska, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada and New England, the Caribbean, Europe, Greenland, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the South Pacific. The company was established in 1972.
- National Tourism Day with up to 40% off cruise rates
- $50 onboard credits and reduced deposit rates from $50 per person
- Limited-time promotions include free cabin upgrades and “Early Saver” rates with price protection that provide peace of mind for early bookings
- 4 home ports in the United States (Baltimore, Charleston, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle and Tampa)
You can try the 5-day Mexican Riviera cruise for as low as $234 per person.
This cruise line has destinations in 61 countries on six continents. The long list includes Royal Caribbean’s private island destination in The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay. Its latest ship, which is named the Icon of the Seas, is set to sail for the first time in January 2024. It is considered the world’s largest cruise ship.
- The firsts in the sea, such as ice-skating rink, Bumper cars, zip-line, rock climbing wall, robotic bartenders and the Flowrider surf simulator.
- “30% Off Every Guest” (provides 30% savings off the cruise fare for all guests in the stateroom),
- Flash deals like “Up to $550 Off” (provides instant savings of up to $550 USD per stateroom)
- “Kids Sail Free” promos, during which the third and fourth guests who are 12 years or younger are eligible for free cruise fare
- P-cruise savings and discounts like shore excursions, beverage packages, food packages and Wi-Fi packages
You can try the 6-night Pacific Coast cruise for $250 per person. The cheapest cruise is worth $172 per person.
While in cruise, you might reach the Amazing Abandoned Places In The World.